Pages

2011年4月7日

We are having EXAM!!

I can't update my blog frequently these days.
I have been busy these days.

Because we are having our TEST now.

I can hardly believe it.

I study so hard for my EXAM!!!

But not only me.I think whole class is study so hard too.

Miss Grace said,
She's so happy to see everyone is so serious.


You can see everyone is conscientiously studying,
doing revision,discussing our homework in class.










After class, we went to Winter Warmer to study together.
There is a retired and quiet place.
It's suitable for study.



We ordered some drinks and studied at there for a few hours.



I was not pretend!!! I am preparing for my test very seriously!!
I can sure NO ONE has seen I was so serious like now.
Even my parents also won't believe that!!



Kenta was studying too.



Summer was using the dictionary,not SMS!!



and this is Sunny!!



2nd day,we went to the same place.

Continued our study.



Summer is our LITTLE teacher



Ramy looks so handsome when he is being serious.



Sunny shared many CUTE methods of memorising the vocabulary with me.
TongYun has a lot of notes!!How diligent she is!!



The table is covered with a crowd of books and papers.






10 則留言:

  1. 加油,
    天下无难事,只怕有心人:)

    回覆刪除
  2. 我比较喜欢你用华语写部落格哦...
    这只是我的意见...
    如有得罪m,多多见谅

    回覆刪除
  3. 不得罪 ~ 我才没那么小气!哈哈!
    我也比较喜欢自己用华文写部落格。
    但是我必须多写英文,我英文太差了。
    老师说,写日记blog是最容易进步的方法
    以为能常常写还能写自己有兴趣的东西
    但是我有时还是会用华文写部落格啦!(。◕‿◕。)

    回覆刪除
  4. Miyuki~可不可以请问你的5周年纪念日快乐的影片是用什么软件做的 ?
    =)

    回覆刪除
  5. miyuki,你读的英文课程学费多少?读多久?

    回覆刪除
  6. Babee I buy from pc shop,u can ask them to intruduce you some movie maker solfware

    angelmoon,rm2000++

    回覆刪除
  7. 觉得你用华语写的部落格就有一种感觉
    很独特

    回覆刪除

(✿◡‿◡)♥Leave a comment.Thank you!!(。◕‿◕。)