Pages

2010年1月22日

new year eve

WHO is that??




WHERE u go-ing




here we go...






Buy-ing WHAT??




WHAT u eat-ing???




ICE-CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!






WHAT u look-ing for??






Look-ing for lengzai lenglui outside la...






WHAT u Laughing?!! (beat u!beat u!!haha)




HEY!! WHAT u two talk-ing?? JOIN ME




haha...kepoh kepoh




WHAT u Drink-ing??




WHAT u doing?!!




Fruits cocktail




WHAT u do-ing la...38!!haha




WHO u wait-ing for??




i found U!!!




my 親愛的!!!!!!!!!




non-stop 偸窺 ME!!!





take the camera away from ME!!!




is me la...MIYUKI
i'm not JOLIN...dun always follow me with camera
haha...




haha...Max what's wrong!!!




I also WANT!!!!!!!!!




I'm Copy Cat!!!




WHAT u Looking ??lenglui?!! (slap u!!!haha)






say CHEESE.....






















沒有留言:

張貼留言

(✿◡‿◡)♥Leave a comment.Thank you!!(。◕‿◕。)