Pages

2011年5月14日

A Love Without an Ending

I was crying while I was doing this painting.
Because our memories raised in my mind.
This is our love story.





A Love Without An Ending


This is a acrylic painting of a Red girl is grieving for her love.
The love is big and colorful,but it has no ending.
It means that they were spent lots of time and joy with each other.
It's filled with dots;they loved bit by bit
Unfortunately they're unable to walk to the end




Her tear flowing because it's Over.
But she is smiling because of that's a beautiful Love.


Copyright © Winn(Miyuki) All rights reserved

My images may not be reproduced.


-------------------------------------------------------

Actually this is a picture that I paint for someone.
But I think I'll going to sell this picture.


I have been learning Acrylic Painting approximately 1 week already.
I think my painting is not measuring up to professional standard
But teacher said,everything is OK,everyone has her own style.

She suggested me to sell my own painting.
She told me that sometimes the people buy the picture
not because of it's pretty.
It might be any reason,example:the story
Among these people,maybe just a person like the picture


This is the FATE.


Paint as a hobby and try to earn some money
when I study abroad.

13 則留言:

  1. I like ur picture...^^
    very meaningful^^

    回覆刪除
  2. TQ so so so much.Do you know that's my feeling now??

    回覆刪除
  3. 以前,我觉得你只是一个整天只会躲在男人背后的小女人。
    现在,当我看到这张画时,我的心被你打动了。
    你成长了,现在是女强人了。拿得起,也放得下...
    我佩服你....:)

    回覆刪除
  4. 可能部落格看起来我是这小女人吧
    但是我男朋友比较了解我,一直都认为我个拿得起放得下的女生
    当我爱一个人是,我市放胆去爱
    当我不要放弃时,我是咬着不放的
    但当我决定离开,我不会放不开的

    又不是没争取过,如果是我的始终是我的
    如果不是,强求来最后还是跑掉

    我依然置如果他是我的,一天我们还是会在一起的

    至于女强人,我还不到拉!哈哈!

    回覆刪除
  5. nice painting..can feel your feeling now..it is quite like my feeling now..

    回覆刪除
  6. elaine that's my feeling too.^^

    回覆刪除
  7. may i noe wat is the song name of ur blog?

    回覆刪除
  8. 你的全部画都很有意思..画的真好..继续画吧!!支持你!! ;)

    回覆刪除

(✿◡‿◡)♥Leave a comment.Thank you!!(。◕‿◕。)