Pages

2011年2月1日

Daiso Japan

I went to Queensbay shopping today
We found a shop at 1st floor , beside Maybank


Daiso japan




It's quite a BIG shop...

Everything...Anything inside the shop



just cost RM5 each



there got

cosmetics, stationery,dog clothes, accessories
snacks and daily necessities from Japan
and MORE...


JUST RM5 EACH!!



this is what I bought from there today




A Leopard pouch bag



for my cosmetics




Hair curler



set my hair more CURLY




A packet of sponge








I just spent RM15 for these items



I'll go there again !!

I got lots of thing not yet buy





我真的不懂他们怎么赚??

我只懂这样


有利于消费者!!


这个最重要,哈哈哈哈哈!!






3 則留言:

  1. There are many branches in KL :) I love their stuffs, some cnt find at outside~

    回覆刪除
  2. wow penang got open already so no need go KL buy d.....yay

    回覆刪除
  3. Sufang,some of their stuffs is CUTE!! haha
    Mandy at queensbay there...^^

    回覆刪除

(✿◡‿◡)♥Leave a comment.Thank you!!(。◕‿◕。)